Anonymous Gimphoto user reported that Slice for Web function is error!
Well, after testing it, that’s true...
Then i realize that last time i tried Slice for Web was when develop Gimphoto 1.0.
At that time it was worked! but when creating Gimphoto 1.4 and 1.4.3 i assume the script
still working ok, but appearently not! (x__x;)
Actually Slice for Web is using Web-O-Tine script by Jason Austin
from this link: www.ve3syb.ca/software/gimp/2.2/webotine.scm
the script is NOT compatible with GIMP 2.4
But luckily, there is new script based on modified Web-O-Tine script by Arun Ravindran and released using new name Image-Slice-Save and compatible with GIMP 2.4. Script site at: http://code.google.com/p/image-slice-save/
(for Gimphoto user DON’T download script from this link, we need customized script to match with Gimphoto menu "Slice for Web")
Follow this steps to FIX Slice for Web with Gimphoto 1.4.3:
1. Download new Slice for Web script from this link:
2. Using Explorer, open your Gimphoto 1.4.3 folder location:
e.g. C:\Program Files\Gimphoto 1.4.3\share\gimp\2.0\scripts\
3. Rename webotine.scm > webotine.bak.
4. Copy slice-save.scm to this folder.
5. Run Gimphoto/Gimpad to check if Slice for Web is running new script.
This fix will be included in the next version of Gimphoto.