Gimpad is formerly known as Gimphoto Desktop.
Gimpad is rewritten from scratch to use different and better approach to integrate Gimphoto's scattered windows and also improve it's adaptation with Gimphoto window behaviors.
Gimpad 1.1 changes over Gimphoto Desktop 1.0 is:
- BETTER ToolBox and Tool Panel "Always on Top" behavior (NEW)
- Arrange New Panel Layout or Resize Panel directly as usual (NEW)
- SMALL Memory usage, around 5Mb - 6Mb (NEW)
- DRAG and DROP is Fully Functional (NEW)
- STABLE and FAST Performace (NEW)
- NO Memory Leaks anymore (BUG FIX)
- NO Panel slide up or slide down (BUG FIX)
Gimpad 1.1 is tested under Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
It's looks like Gimpad 1.1 is not compatible with Windows Vista (one user reported can not exit when using Gimpad 1.1 under Vista)
Just Download Now! (^__^)=b